This premium, artist designed Samurai skull bedding pays homage to the provincial warriors of 12th century feudal Japan who supported the country’s first military dictatorship.
The Samurai could be found in Japanese government and society until the abolition of the feudal system in 1868. The traditional Samurai code of honor known as “Bushido” or “the way of the warrior” remained and is today the basic code of conduct for much of Japanese society.
This skull bedding design is available in FULL, QUEEN and KING sizes for skull, Samurai warrior and Japanese culture fans who are looking for something unique and have an appreciation for artisan design.
Samurai Skull Comforter Cover Design
- The pictured comforter cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard QUEEN mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed. The FULL size measures 79-inches square and the KING size 104×88-inches.
- Colors are in neutral shades of black, white and gray providing a wide range of opportunities for adding colorful coordinating accents.
- This unique skull design is single-sided meaning this ornate Samurai warrior is showcased on one side of the comforter cover only — the reverse side is a soft, solid white.
- It is expertly hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard with a concealed nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Samurai Skull Comforter Cover Fabric
- This premium bedding is crafted from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Microfiber is a special polyester fabric weave that lets it breathe, much like cotton.
- It provides the benefits of being stain, static, wrinkle and run resistant.
- It also features a high thread count per square inch for superior strength and a super soft feel.
- Use this zippered cover to wrap your own existing comforter in a dramatic new look.
Caring for this Black Skull Bedding
- This comforter cover should be machine washed in COLD water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting.
- Avoid the use of hot water, bleach and high heat dryer or iron settings as this can damage the fabric.
- Use only a low heat iron setting for any touch-ups desired.
Important Ordering Information
- This artist designed, Japanese Samurai themed bedding is not available in any big box retailer and is only available to buy online.
- Each comforter cover, regardless of size, is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- USA orders ship via the USPS and will arrive within 2 to 8 days depending on your location.
- International shipping options are available.
- This same Samurai warrior design is available in other skull home decor found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding or merchandise you select and not by this sugar skull decor review site.