This QUEEN premium sugar skull bedding features an artisan design that combines the celebration of life of those dearly departed with the celestial star chart.
Also known as a “natal” chart, it is a stylized map of the universe for determining, with the exact time and location of a person’s birth, insights into that person’s personality and potential in life.
Combining aspects of both life and death in this design provides an edgy yet interesting design option that allows homeowners to integrate their favorite symbolism into a unique selection for the individualized home decor.
Sugar Skull Celestial Design Bedding Look
- This duvet cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- Colors are in cool shades of blue, gold, sand, taupe, black and white providing a tasteful palette for adding coordinating room accessories.
- The sugar skull is uniquely designed with signs of the zodiac, the sun, moon and stars with astrological symbols.
- The background features a celestial map of stars, cherubs and signs of the zodiac.
- This is single sided meaning this unique design is only on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is meticulously hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard with a concealed nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Comforter Cover Fabric
- This designer duvet cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair offering an incredibly high thread count per square inch for a super soft feel. This also adds strength to the fabric.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
How to Care for this Duvet Cover
- This PREMIUM sugar skull bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Generally wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, ironing is not needed, however, if you choose to do a touchup, only the lowest iron setting should be used.
Ordering Options and Information
- This is a premium artisan design, signed and copyrighted by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Other bedding sizes are available — order in FULL and KING sizes as well as QUEEN.
- This print is also available in other sugar skull merchandise which can be found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this sugar skull decor review site.