This artist designed sugar skull bedding features a skull wrapped in white lace with roses visible in the eyes — available in Full, Queen and King.
The symbolism of a sugar skull is rooted in the decoration around the eyes with flowers meant to symbolize life and the eyes themselves remembrance.
White lace is synonymous with purity, innocence and new beginnings and the sugar skull can mean death, remembrance, a new beginning or a symbol of spirituality — powerful in combination by itself and then add the rose. A rose symbolizes respect, devotion, longing, love or other deep emotions.
White Lace Sugar Skull Design
- This featured sugar skull white lace bedding measures 88-inches square and will fit a standard QUEEN size mattress. The FULL size measures 79-inches square and the KING size measures 104×88-inches.
- The artist, in a layered design, features a white lace over black background with a lace wrapped skull in the center. The skull hollows are filled with red roses, stems and leaves. This is an expertly cut and hand sewn comforter cover with a hidden nylon zipper.
- The white lace sugar skull is showcased on one side of the comforter cover only with the reverse side a soft, off white.
- Colors are in shades ivory, black, gray, red, peach, moss green and mauve providing a neutral palette for coordinating with other room accessories.
Sugar Skull Comforter Cover Fabric
- This white lace design fabric is made up of 100 percent polyester microfiber.
- Microfiber is a special polyester fabric weave that lets it breathe much like cotton and cotton blend fabrics.
- It has the benefits of being stain resistant, wrinkle resistant, static resistant and run resistant.
- Microfiber also has a high thread count giving it superior strength and a super soft feel.
Lace Skull Comforter Cover Care
- This microfiber bedding should be machine washed in COLD WATER only with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting or line dry.
- Avoid the use of hot water, bleach and high heat dryer settings that may damage the fabric.
- Only use a low heating setting if ironing.
Important Ordering Information
- As artist designed bedding, this sugar skull zippered cover is not available in stores and may only be bought online.
- Each lace skull comforter cover, regardless of size, is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- US orders are shipped via the USPS and will arrive in 2 to 8 days of shipping — international shipping is available.
- This same artisan white lace fabric design is available in other home decor through the link below.
- Pricing is based on the size bedding or merchandise you select and has not been determined by our Suger Skull review site.