This artist designed, sugar skull Dia De Los Muertos bedding features a quilt-style panel design of nine (9) unique sugar skull patterns for a colorful variety in Day of the Dead home decor. It is available in FULL, QUEEN and KING size.
The underlying color in this premium bedding is purple. The color purple, as it relates to the Day of the Dead celebration, symbolizes grief and while the holiday itself celebrates the dead, purple represents the grieving process that everyone goes through.
Generally, the color purple also symbolizes good judgement and is a color for people who seek spiritual fulfillment. It is told that if you surround yourself with purple, you will enjoy peace of mind.
Sugar Skull Bedding Design
- This is a premium, expertly cut and hand sewn comforter cover, including a hidden nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning. The featured sugar skull comforter cover measures 88-inches square and will fit a standard QUEEN size mattress. The FULL size measures 79-inches square and the KING size measures 104×88-inches.
- Use this to wrap your own existing comforter in a dramatic new look.
- This quilt-style sugar skull pattern design is showcased on one side of the comforter cover only. The reverse side is a soft, solid white.
- Colors are in shades of purple, lavender, hot pink, fuchsia, turquoise, blue, green, gray, pink, red, gold, orange, mauve, black, white and yellow providing a wide range of colors for coordinating with other room accessories.
Skull Comforter Cover Fabric
- This premium skull bedding is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Microfiber is a special polyester fabric weave that lets it breathe much like cotton.
- It has the benefits of being wrinkle, stain, run and static resistant.
- Microfiber also has a high thread count because each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair. This gives the fabric superior strength and a super soft feel.
Day of the Dead Comforter Cover Care
- MICROFIBER bedding should be machine washed in COLD WATER only with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting or line dry.
- Avoid the use of hot water, bleach and high heat dryer settings that may damage the fabric.
- Any ironing touch-ups should be done with a low heat iron setting.
Made in America
- This premium sugar skull bedding is an artisan design in a quilt style, panel block featuring nine (9) individual sugar skull patterns. As premium bedding, this zippered comforter cover is not available in stores and may only be purchased online.
- Each zipped sugar skull cover, regardless of size, is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in just 3 to 5 business days.
- Orders shipping to US addresses are sent via the USPS and will arrive within 2 to 8 days of shipping.
- This same sugar skull quilt pattern is available in other Day of the Dead decor through the link below.
- Pricing is based on the size bedding or sugar skull merchandise you select and has not been determined by our review site.