This QUEEN premium duvet cover showcases an artisan design featuring a sugar skull painted gypsy flanked by roses and a serpent in tropical colors.
About the Sugar Skull Gypsy Look
- This duvet cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- The artist has used a bamboo color, exaggerated spider web for his background on this dimensional design. The sugar skull painted face of a gypsy has dark expressive eyes, nose detail and stitched mouth resembling the teeth in a skull. Large gold hoops adorn the ears.
- Her head is framed by roses in full bloom with a serpent wrapped around her head.
- Warm colors of tan, brown, rose, seafoam green, sienna, blue, gray, black and gold provide a broad palette for adding coordinating room accents.
- This is single sided meaning this unique design is only on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is meticulously hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard with a concealed nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Duvet Cover Fabric
- This designer comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair offering an incredibly high thread count per square inch for a super soft feel. This also adds strength to the fabric.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
Caring for this Comforter Cover
- This PREMIUM sugar skull bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Generally wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, ironing is not needed, however, if you choose to do a touchup, only the lowest iron setting should be used.
Ordering Options and Information
- This is a premium artisan design, signed by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Other bedding sizes are available — order in FULL and KING sizes as well as QUEEN.
- This print is also available in other sugar skull merchandise which can be found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this sugar skull decor review site.