Available in FULL, QUEEN and KING size is this artist designed sugar skull bedding in a colorful decorated skull pattern, in festive celebration of the Day of the Dead holiday.
The dark black background color, in this premium skull bedding, serves to accentuate the warm pastel shades that make up this unique collection of artisan sugar skulls. The pastel shades, as they relate to the Day of the Dead, symbolize not only celebration but also compassion and empathy, peace, calm, sincerity, spirituality, rebirth and the offer of hope.
Skulls have long been sought after symbols in universal decor for ages. Sugar skull designs serve as a go-to option for anyone looking to have perfect balance between edgy and animated atmospheres when celebrating this holiday or for any time of the year.
Sugar Skull Pattern Day of the Dead Bedding
- Featured is a QUEEN sized premium, artist designed skull patterned, zippered comforter cover, that is expertly cut and hand sewn. Use this to wrap your own existing comforter in a dramatic new look for the Dia de los Muertos holiday. It measures 88×88 inches and will fit a standard queen mattress of 60×80 inches.
- This bedding is also available in FULL size measuring 79×79 inches fitting a standard full mattress of 54×75 inches.
- The KING size measures 104×88 inches and will fit a standard king mattress of 76×80 inches or a Cal King of 72×84 inches.
- The sugar skulls on a black background are showcased on one side of the comforter cover only. The reverse side is a soft, solid shade of white.
- Colors are in pastel shades of cream, rose, lime, pink, sky blue, magenta, lavender, turquoise, orange, gold, lilac and other warm shades for coordinating with other room accessories.
— Made from 100% Polyester Microfiber
— Stain, static, wrinkle and run resistant
— Will not fade when washed
— High thread count for superior strength
— Rich in color saturation
— Breathable material
— Machine wash in COLD WATER only
— Use a mild detergent
— Do not use chlorine bleach
— Tumble dry on low to medium heat
— Touchup with low heat iron setting
— Avoid hot water and hot dryer settings
- This premium, artist designed, sugar skull pattern bedding is made-to-order in the USA and is not available in stores. You may only buy this online.
- All bedding, regardless of size, is ready for shipping to the buyer in 3 to 5 business days.
- If you send your order to a USA address, it will arrive within 2 to 8 days via the United States Postal service. International shipping is also available.
- This same unique pastel sugar skull pattern is available in other home decor through the link below. Pricing is determined by the size bedding or merchandise you select.