The QUEEN artisan sugar skull bedding brings the shades of washed blue denim and flowers in a grunge theme for a unique option in Day of the Dead decor.
The home decorator can express and celebrate their own unique sense of style that in essence is what the Day of the Dead holiday is also about — a celebration of expression.
While this holiday may be dedicated to honoring the remembrance of those who have passed on, it is also focused on an artistic expression of the living through decorations and home decor.
Day of the Dead Bedding Grunge Design
- This blue themed comforter cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A QUEEN mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- The floral design that wraps the head of this smiling skull brings a virtual garden of both warm and cool colors to this Day of the Dead decor. There are blooming roses, sunflowers, marigolds,large and small fluttering butterflies, ladybugs and berries in this dimensional design.
- The background provides a shadowy pattern of shapes, layered textures, and imagery delivering a grungy distressed look of washed denim.
- This design is single sided meaning the blue floral sugar skull is only on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is expertly cut, hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard with a hidden nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Fabric in this Comforter Cover
- This blue floral design comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- It features an incredibly high thread count per square inch for strength and a super soft feel because each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair.
- This special fabric weave allows it to breathe and makes it static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
Easy Maintenance Instructions
- This PREMIUM sugar skull bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- It is pretty much wrinkle free, right from the dryer so ironing is generally not needed.
Important Ordering Information
- This is a premium artisan design, signed by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Other bedding sizes are available — order in FULL and KING sizes as well as QUEEN.
- This grunge style print is also available in other merchandise that can be found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this sugar skull review site.