Fans of the cultures of Pop Art and Dia de Los Muertos as well as skull illustrations will appreciate this artist designed sugar skull bedding. It is available in FULL, QUEEN and KING sizes.
Pop art forms are characterized by bold, simple, everyday imagery, and vibrant color blocks.These color and pattern schemes also enable this form of “avant-garde” art to draw attention to elements in contemporary culture.
Combined with the long held tradition of Mexican families choosing to celebrate the lives of their dearly departed friends and relatives with brightly decorated skulls as opposed to most cultures that tend to mourn the dead, this artist’s design reflects elements of both.
Pop Art Sugar Skull Bedding
- This featured comforter cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard QUEEN mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed. The FULL size measures 79-inches square and the KING size 104×88-inches.
- This artisan design features floral images, flags, crosses, plaids, prints, feathers, skulls, sugar skulls, and other pop art imagery in a splash of colors and textures.
- Colors are varied in shades and wide ranging against a soft, subtle and relaxing lavender background.
- This expertly hand sewn cover features a hidden nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning. The design itself is single sided meaning the pop art images are on one side only. The reverse side is a soft, solid white.
Skull Bedding Fabric
- This artisan cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric. Microfiber is a unique polyester fabric weave that lets it breathe like cotton and cotton polyester blend materials.
- It provides the benefits of being an easy care fabric with stain, static, wrinkle and run resistant properties.
- This fabric weave yields a high thread count per square inch for superior strength and a super soft feel.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
Caring for this Pop Art Bedding
- As premium bedding it should be machine washed in COLD water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer.
- Also avoid using hot water and bleach as this can damage fabric fiber.
Helpful Ordering Information
- This bedding is artist designed and not available in any big box retailer — it is only available to buy online.
- Each zippered comforter cover is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Orders are shipped to US buyers via the USPS and will arrive, depending on your location, within 2 to 8 days.
- This same design is also available in other sugar skull decor through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding or merchandise you select and not by our sugar skull decor review site.