In colors of the rainbow on a neutral background and available in FULL, QUEEN and KING size is this premium, artist designed skull lightweight comforter that merges under the sea images with that of warm blossoms from the tropics.
Add a bright splash of color to a bedroom or guest room with this unique skull bedding that showcases a wide range of tropical flowers, palm fronds, exotic birds like the Toucan and Scarlet Macaw, butterflies, jellyfish, ocean coral, sea turtles, starfish and more.
Pair this lightweight comforter with solid, striped or checked sheets and pillowcases that match ANY of the colors in this versatile bedding option that transitions well between seasons.
Rainbow Skull Bedding Design
- This is a premium lightweight skull comforter in a tropical seafaring theme on a warm, neutral background. Detailing is crisp and clean and colors will stay true on the microfiber comforter shell.
- Inside the comforter is high quality polyester poly-fil material that is overfilled for loft and expertly stitched to stay in place. The poly-fil material is a hypo-allergenic down alternative.
- The FULL size comforter measures 79×79 inches. The QUEEN size comforter measures 88×88 inches and the KING size comforter measures 104×88 inches. The QUEEN comforter can also substitute on a TWIN XL mattress. The KING comforter will fit both a standard king mattress and a CAL-KING.
- The tropical rainbow skull art design is featured on one side of this bedding only. The reverse side is a soft shade of white.
This same design is also available as a zippered duvet cover. Use that option to wrap your own existing comforter in a dramatic new look.
Rainbow Tropical Skull Bedding Fabric and Care
- The polyester microfiber shell is a breathable fabric much like cotton and cotton blends. It outperforms its competitors in that its stain, stat, wrinkle and run resistant. It WILL NOT fade when washed keeping colors fresh for years of enjoyment.
- Wash this lightweight comforter in COLD WATER using a mild detergent and on a gentle cycle. The gentle cycle will help keep fill from shifting and will also preserve the comforter quilting for longer life.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting but avoid the use of hot water, high heat dryer settings and bleach as all may damage fabric fibers.
Made in America and More
- As premium skull bedding, each piece is made-to-order in the USA and is not available in stores. You may only buy this online.
- Orders are ready for shipping to the buyer in about 5 business days or less. Send your order to an address in the continental United States and it will arrive within 2 to 8 days through the United States Postal Service. International shipping options are also available.
- This same Under the Sea Meets Island Tropics design is also available as a phone case, pillow, throw blanket, laptop sleeve, travel mug and more through the link below.
- Pricing is determined by the size comforter or skull home decor you select and is not determined by our review site.