This premium QUEEN Calaveras style bedding helps you celebrate the Day of the Dead holiday with an explosion of color in a unique artisan design.
With so many color variations and representations available, sugar skulls are excellent choices when it comes to livening up bedroom decor in an inviting manner.
Calaveras have been one of the most sought after symbols in universal decor for ages and serve as the go-to solution for those looking for the perfect balance between edgy and playful in personalized home decorating.
About this Day of the Dead Bedding Design
- This is an artist designed comforter cover that features the same sugar skull design, arranged in a colorful collage of pastel colors.
- It measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- Shades of teal, red, roses, peach, gold, yellow, blue, green, mauve, periwinkle, lime and gray provide virtually an unlimited range of colors for adding coordinating bedroom accessories.
- Pair this comforter cover with striped or solid sheets that complement any one of the colors in this cover. Add a coordinating bed skirt, pillow shams, rugs, curtain or lampshades for a vibrant splash of color.
- This calaveras fabric design is only on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is cut, meticulously hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard with a concealed nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Calaveras Comforter Cover Fabric
- This is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair offering an incredibly high thread count per square inch for strength and a silky soft feel.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that can use a fresh new look.
How to Care for this Duvet Cover
- This sugar skull bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, it does need ironing. However, if you need a touchup, only the lowest heat setting on an iron should be used so the fabric does not get scorched.
- This is artist designed bedding that cannot be found in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Other bedding sizes are available — order in FULL and KING sizes as well as QUEEN.
- If you like this print, it is also available as a shower curtain, throw rug, wall tapestry and other items through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this sugar skull decor review site.