If you love to celebrate the Day of the Dead, then this festive, artist designed sugar skull bedding will add a bright splash of color to your bedroom or guest room.
Skulls have been one of the most sought after symbols in universal decor for ages and sugar skull decor has served as the go-to solution for those looking for the perfect balance between edgy yet animated styles.
The vibrant colors and lively design in this sugar skull decor allows a homeowner to integrate the Dia de los Muertos celebration into their individualized home decor in an invitingly playful manner.
About this Sugar Skull Festive Design
- This duvet cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- There is a carnival feel in the display of colors, shapes and designs on this festive comforter cover. The artist has taken one brightly colored sugar skull with stars, hearts, swirls and geometric designs and has sized, stacked and arranged it in layers on the duvet cover face.
- The background is an explosion of star shapes that ties this design together. In the center of this design is one unique sugar skull and the focal point of the design. Its color palette is complementary to the other sugar skull but has floral elements, sunburst designs and stripes in contrast to the other skull.
- Colors are rich and vibrant, detailing is crisp and clean. Shades of orange, rose, pink, magenta, teal, turquoise, white, green and black provide a spirited color palette for adding coordinating room accessories.
- This is single sided design meaning this print is only on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is meticulously cut, hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard with a concealed nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Day of the Dead Duvet Cover Fabric
- This colorful comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Each fabric strand, thinner than a human hair, yields an incredibly high thread count per square inch for a super soft feel and strength.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- The finish on this fabric will keep your existing comforter or duvet insert in place without slipping or bunching.
How to Care for this Comforter Cover
- This sugar skull carnival style bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Generally wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, ironing is not needed, however, if you choose to do a touchup, only the lowest iron setting should be used.
Ordering Information and Options
- This is a premium bedding design, signed by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer and is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- It is also available in FULL size measuring 79-inches square and KING size measuring 104×88 inches through the link below.
- This colorful design is available in other Day of the Dead merchandise such as shower curtains, phone and iPad cases, rugs, pillows and more.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this sugar skull decor review site.