Sugar skulls and roses dominate on this premium, artist designed QUEEN comforter cover in an antique, Victorian inspired pattern — a unique option in Day of the Dead bedding.
This Sugar Skulls Victorian Design
- This duvet cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard QUEEN mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- Ornate filigree swirls, teardrops, diamonds, vines, paisley and geometric elements make up this antique inspired design. Sugar skulls are framed by vines in cameo style and are connected with tailing filigree lines creating a beautiful pattern. Each skull cameo is separated by blooming roses.
- Colors are in warm shades of bright orange red, black, gray, melon and white for adding coordinating room accessories. Pair with colored, striped or checked sheets and pillowcases that play off the colors in the comforter cover.
- This unique design is only showcased on one side of the comforter cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is cut, meticulously hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard with a concealed nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Skulls and Roses Comforter Cover Fabric
- This zippered artisan comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair offering an incredibly high thread count per square inch for strength, long wear and a super soft feel.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
How to Care for this Duvet Cover
- This sugar skulls QUEEN bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Generally wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, ironing is not needed.
Important Ordering Information
- This is artist designed, Day of the Dead themed bedding, signed by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Other bedding sizes are available — order in FULL and KING sizes as well as QUEEN.
- This print is also available in other skulls and roses merchandise that can be found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this skull bedding review site.