What better way to celebrate the Dia de los Muertos holiday than with artist designed bedding that adds a bright splash of color to your bedroom or guest room?
Skulls have been one of the most sought after symbols in universal decor for ages and sugar skull designs serve as the go-to solution for those looking for the perfect balance between edgy and animated atmospheres.
The vibrant colors and lively designs, used in sugar skull decor, allows homeowners to integrate the favored symbolism of this holiday in an invitingly playful manner for use all year around.
About this Sugar Skull Pastel Design
- This duvet cover measures 88-inches by 88-inches square and will fit a standard queen mattress. A queen mattress measures 60-inches wide by 80-inches long so the drape would be about 14-inches on each side of the bed.
- The black background on this artisan design makes the pastel shade pop and provide a colorful palette for adding coordinating room accessories such as solid or striped sheets, pillowcases, rugs, curtains and lampshades.
- Floral designs explode in shades of rose, lime, turquoise, rich yellow and white with dots, filigrees, hearts and greenery completing the design.
- This comforter cover is single sided meaning this design is only on one side of the cover with the reverse side being a soft, solid white.
- It is meticulously cut, hand sewn and made to the highest quality standard with a concealed nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
Fabric in this Comforter Cover
- This comforter cover is made from 100 percent polyester microfiber fabric.
- This is a polyester fabric weave that also allows it to breathe as well as being static, stain and wrinkle resistant.
- Each fabric strand is thinner than a human hair offering an incredibly high thread count per square inch for a super soft feel and fabric strength.
- Partner this with a QUEEN duvet insert or use it to cover your existing comforter that needs a fresh new look.
Caring for this Sugar Skull Duvet Cover
- This Dia de los Muertos bedding can be machine washed in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Tumble dry on a low to medium heat setting and avoid a hot dryer. High heat can damage fabric fibers.
- Do not use bleach as this can degrade materials and yellow the fabric.
- Generally wrinkle-free, right from the dryer, ironing is not needed, however, if you choose to do a touchup, only the lowest iron setting should be used.
Ordering Information and Options
- This is a premium artisan design, signed by the artist, and not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- As premium bedding, it is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- Other bedding sizes are available — order in FULL and KING sizes as well as QUEEN.
- This design is also available in other sugar skull merchandise which can be found through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size bedding you select and not by this review site.