The Pumpkin King of Halloween Town celebrates the Day of the Dead holiday with a sugar skull face on this premium, artist designed 16×16 inch throw pillow.
Jack Skellington, the patron spirit of Halloween, is an immortal living skeleton who has the ability to remove parts of his body without harm as seen in the 1993 Disney film The Nightmare Before Christmas.
This unique sugar skull theme is a go-to solution for those wanting the perfect balance between edgy and playful that delivers an inviting, colorful display in individualized home decor.
Jack Skellington Sugar Skull Throw Pillow
- The artist has captured this graceful, patient, undead gentleman in a festive design. Flowers, hearts, geometric shapes, webs and filigrees adorn Jack Skellington’s skull in bright pastels.
- Jack is dressed in his iconic black and white Gothic-style tuxedo with the bat-like bow-tie above a rose decorated banner celebrating Dia de los Muertos below.
- Colors are in shades of purple, lavender, rose, yellow, magenta, turquoise, mint green, dark green, gray and tan that will coordinate well with other room accessories.
- Inside this 16-inch by 16-inch Day of the Dead Sugar Skull pillow is a hypoallergenic insert.
Dia de los Muertos Pillow Fabric and Care
- The cover on this pillow is made from 100 percent spun polyester poplin fabric.
- It is meticulously cut, hand sewn and features a concealed strong nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
- Inside is a plain white high quality, down alternative insert that is hypo-allergenic, double stitched for strength and overfilled for loft.
- Pre-treat any stained or soiled areas with a color-safe spot cleaner or spray or use a damp sponge.
- The Jack Skellington cover is machine washable in cold or warm water using a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach as this may yellow and degrade the polyester poplin fibers.
- Air drying or tumble drying on a low heat setting is recommended.
- As an artisan design, this pillow is not available in any big box retailer and it is only available for purchase online.
- Signed by the artist, the pillow cover is made to order in the USA and available to ship in just 3 to 5 business days.
- This pillow is available in 16×16-inch, 18×18-inch and 20×20-inch sizes and may be ordered WITH or WITHOUT the insert.
- Order this as a pillow cover only if you have an existing throw pillow that can use a fresh new look.
- This fabric is also available as a throw rug, coffee mug, wall art, tote bag and other options through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size pillow or merchandise you select. Pricing has not been determined by this website.