Celebrate the Day of the Dead in a colorful display for the bath with this premium, tattoo-inspired sugar skull designed shower curtain.
Skulls have been one of the most sought after symbols in universal decor for ages and sugar skull designs have served as the go-to solution for those looking for the perfect balance between edgy and inviting atmospheres that can be used year around.
The home decorator can express and celebrate their own unique sense of style, that in essence, is what the Dia de los Muertos holiday is also about — a celebration of expression.
Tattoo Sugar Skull Shower Curtain
- The curtain measures 71-inches by 74-inches and features a 12 button-hole style top for easy hanging and insertion of your favorite color and type shower hook.
- The artist has used an explosion of colorful flowers such as roses, peonies, daffodils, carnations, marigolds and poppies in a retro display as the backdrop for this sugar skull design.
- The tattoo inspired skull, overlaid on the floral background, features blooming roses as part of the skull on one side and frame the skull on the other side. The artist has layered the phrase “You are not here” at the crown of the skull.
- Shades of orange, red, pink, purple, lavender, blue, ivory, gold, yellow, green and brass provide a wide range colors for adding coordinating bathroom accessories like towels, rugs, and shower curtain rings.
Shower Curtain Fabric and Care
- Made from 100% polyester, this retro rose shower curtain can be machine washed and tumble dried on a low setting for easy maintenance.
- The fabric itself is resistant to mildew and hard water deposits.
- As a premium feature, this polyester microfiber shower curtain is infused with a moisture repelling 3M technology that is stain and water resistant keeping the fabric looking newer, longer.
- Water “resistant” means it is not waterproof and will require a liner provided by you.
Ordering Information and Options
- This artisan design is not available in any big box retailer — it is only available for purchase online.
- This design has been signed by the artist and will make a colorful statement when added to any bath.
- Each fabric curtain is made to order in the USA and available to ship to buyers in 3 to 5 business days.
- This same fabric print may also be ordered in other Day of the Dead Merchandise through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the items you select and has not been determined by our review website.