This 71×74 inch sugar skull shower curtain features an artisan floral design of infamous Voodoo diety Baron Samedi in a warm, vibrant range of colors for the sugar skull bath.
Baron Samedi in folklore, is a deity often mis-viewed as a villain to those with a misunderstanding of the “Voodoo” culture. Although he can be seen as dangerous, he may also be a powerful guardian should the mood suit him. He is often dressed to resemble a corpse in Haitian style with a top hat, black tuxedo and dark glasses.
Baron Samedi Sugar Skull Shower Curtain
- This Baron Samedi FABRIC shower curtain measures 71×74-inches and has a 12-button hole style top with stitch-enforced eyelets for adding your favorite complementing shower curtain rings or hooks.
- In the design of a New Orleans tropical garden, the Baron is surrounded by a scrolled wrought iron trellis, dressed in a Corinthian inspired column with a rosette decorated top hat and sunflower eyes. He is surrounded by butterflies with a splash of blossoms and greenery of tropical florals. The scales of a red snake drape the back of his neck.
- Colors are in shades of terracotta, gold, orange, green, yellow, white, black and gray providing a warm palette for adding coordinating bathroom accessories.
- Purchase includes the fabric shower curtain only. Rod, liner and rings are purchased separately.
- To take full advantage of this unique, sugar skull design, you will want to keep the liner in your tub with the full curtain hanging out.
Sugar Skull Shower Curtain Care
- Made from 100% polyester microfiber this sugar skull decor for the bath should be machine washed in COLD WATER and tumble dried on a low setting for easy maintenance.
- Avoid bleach, hot water and high heat dryer settings that can damage the fabric fiber and its water resistant properties.
- The polyester fabric is naturally resistant to mildew and hard water deposits so it looks sharp longer.
- Water “resistant”, however, means it is not waterproof and will require a shower curtain liner provided by you.
Made in America!
- This is a premium, artist designed, Baron Samedi bathroom decor that is not available in stores and is only available to buy online.
- Each sugar skull, Voodoo inspired 71×74 inch shower curtain is made to order in the USA and is ready to ship to buyers in just 3 to 5 business days.
- USA orders are sent via the USPS and will arrive within 2 to 8 days after shipping. International shipping is also available.
- This same sugar skull design is available in other Day of the Dead home decor through the link below.