Celebrate the Day of the Dead with this unique 18×18 inch sugar skull style, artisan throw pillow.
The Dia de los Muertos holiday is really a celebration of expression. While this period is dedicated to honoring the remembrance of those who have passed on, it is also focused on an artistic expression of the living through decorations and decor.
This artist designed pillow can add to the long tradition in Day of the Dead celebrations with its bright colors and digitally created design elements for a unique look all year around.
This Day of the Dead Throw Pillow Look
- The artist has taken a black and white skull incorporating both digital and vector images to create a unique design. Roses in 3D have been placed over the eyes. An orange floral border wraps the skull. Other elements such as rope and geometric patterns complete the colorful look.
- Shades of red, white, blue, yellow, orange and gold standout out on a dark, star filled celestial background peppered with red, white and blue stars.
- This is a two-sided design meaning this image is featured on both sides of the pillow cover.
- Inside this 18-inch by 18-inch sugar skull decorative pillow is a hypoallergenic insert.
Artisan Pillow Fabric and Care
- This artist designed pillow cover is made from 100 percent spun polyester poplin fabric.
- It is meticulously cut and hand sewn and has a concealed strong nylon zipper for easy removal when cleaning.
- The plain white high quality, down alternative insert is hypo-allergenic, double stitched for strength and overfilled for loft.
- Pre-treat any stained or soiled areas with a color-safe spot cleaner or spray or use a damp sponge.
- The sugar skull cover is machine washable in cold or warm water using a mild detergent.
- Do not use bleach as this may yellow and degrade the polyester poplin fibers.
- Air drying or tumble drying on a low heat setting is recommended.
Ordering Options and Information
- As an artisan design, this pillow is not available in any big box retailer and it is only available for purchase online.
- Signed by the artist, the pillow cover is made to order in the USA and available to ship in just 3 to 5 business days.
- This Day of the Dead Skull design is available in 16×16-inch, 18×18-inch and 20×20-inch sizes.
- You may order it WITH or WITHOUT the down alternative pillow insert.
- Order this as a pillow cover only if you have an existing throw pillow that can use a fresh new look.
- This pillow is available with either INDOOR spun polyester poplin fabric or OUTDOOR poplin. Selecting the outdoor poplin is a few dollars more than indoor.
- This fabric is also available as a throw rug, coffee mug, wall art, tote bag and other options through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size pillow you select and whether you order it with or without the insert. Pricing has not been determined by this website.