This premium 3×5 artist designed sugar skull rug has a sweet little candy twist in its colorful design.
Sugar skull decor has served as the go-to solution for those looking to have the perfect balance between edgy and animated when expressing their personal sense of style.
The vibrant colors and lively design in this artisan rug, gives the homeowner an option to integrate the Dia de los Muertos symbolism into their home decor in an inviting, playful manner.
This Candy Sugar Skull Design
- The artist has incorporated a number of colorful elements into this sugar skull beauty. Striking, deep set blue eyes stand out on a pale gray skull face decorated with webs, swirls, drops, filigrees, and geometric patterns.
- Floral elements adorn the hair with colorful candy pinwheels that accent the face, all on a dark acrylic style painted background.
- Colors are in shades of red, orange, blue, green, turquoise, yellow, purple, black and gray providing a broad spectrum for coordinating with other room accessories.
- The hand painted style on this rug finishes with a slight “chevron” fiber pattern giving this throw rug a rich appearance.
Area Rug Material and Care
- This 3-foot by 5-foot rug is made from 100 percent woven polyester fibers for high durability, long wear and easy maintenance.
- Polyester fibers are dirt and stain resistant because dirt will settle around the fiber instead of being absorbed by them like wool or cotton. Simple vacuuming should remove most surface dust and dirt.
- Spills can be easily blotted or carpet and rug cleaners that are safe for synthetic fibers can be used.
- This Mexican sugar skull rug is machine washable on a gentle cycle in cold water. It should be air dried or tumble dried on low heat.
- Non-skid pads, if required, are not included and should be purchased separately.
- This is an area rug with a design signed by the artist and is not available in any big box retailer. It is only available for purchase online.
- Bright colors in both warm and cool shades will complement other Day of the Dead celebration decor.
- The rug is available in 2×3, 3×5 and 4×6 foot sizes that will colorfully enhance the open floor space in just about any room.
- Because this is premium sugar skull merchandise, it is made to order in the USA and ready to ship in just 3 to 5 business days.
- Other merchandise with this same artisan design, is also available through the link below.
- Pricing will be based on the size rug you select and has not been determined by this sugar skull bedding review site.